We Are Mobility Aids Experts.
We are Mobility Aids Specialists. We are passionate about the products we sell, whether it be Rollators, Wheelchairs or Mobility Scooters. We are also very passionate about our customers. Our goal is to be the most customer-centric brand in the Mobility Aids market.
Our customers include Australian Seniors, Disabled Patients, Health Care Professionals, Hospitals, and Nursing Homes who are seeking Mobility Solutions to Improve Mobility, Quality of Life and Overall Health and Wellbeing.
WHAT SETS US APART FROM OUR COMPETITION?
- We Focus on Empowering You to Maintain Your Mobility, Independence and Freedom, by providing you with the Best Buying Guides, Product Finding Tool and Expert Advice on Mobility Aids.
- We have the Best Returns Policy in the Mobility Aids Industry. Unlike our competition who may charge you 20-30% Restocking Fees and Shipping, we will give you 100% of your money back and even organise for return shipping.
- We Work very hard to Ensure we Offer the Absolute Best Prices Online. If you find another online retailer that Offers a Lower Price than Us, then Email us at email@example.com and we beat their offer.
- We Offer FREE Shipping to All Metro and Inner Regional Suburbs of Australia and Lighting Fast Deliveries. Unlike our competition who may take two weeks to deliver to you, over 95% of our orders have been delivered within 3 business days.
- We understand how important Online Security means to you and Guarantee that all your information is Secure with our SSL Encryption.
- We Offer World Class Customer Service and Respond Promptly to all Your Needs, unlike many of our Competitors who may not answer phone calls, emails, or may take ages to get back to you.
- We are a Small Family Owned Business in Australia by shopping with us you are Supporting the Local Australian Economy, and getting a more Personalised and Caring Service.
OUR MISSION: "TO EMPOWER AUSTRALIANS TO MAINTAIN THEIR MOBILITY, INDEPENDENCE AND FREEDOM"
At Mobility Shop Direct, our mission is to empower every Australian Citizens to Maintain their Independence. Mobility Aids play a Crucial Role in Empowering Australian Citizens whether Senior, Disabled or Overweight, to continue participating in activities they love doing, whether it be taking Grand Children for a Walk in the park, smelling roses at the Botanic Gardens, or enjoying coffee with life long friends. With the increasing popularity of the Rollators, Wheelchairs, and Mobility Scooters, everybody's specific needs can be met.
We Provide the Following Value-Added Benefits with Every Order:
- 100% Secure Shopping
- We Value Your Privacy
- Trusted Brand Names
- Best Returns Policy
- Free Shipping to Metro Australia
- Low Price Guarantee
- Courteous Sales Experts
We have Hundreds of Satisfied Customers Across Australia:
WORRIED ABOUT PRICE?
- We are an authorized dealer for our suppliers and we ship directly from their warehouse.
- With the lowest prices guaranteed we cut out the cost of maintaining a brick-and-mortar store and we pass the savings directly on to you.
- We offer Fast Shipping Australia Wide, easy returns, personalized customer service, and a PCI compliant 128-bit secure checkout.
We understand buying a Mobility Aids is a significant investment so we want to make the buying process as easy as possible for you.
Go ahead and place your order today and if you have any questions give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MEET THE FOUNDER
Australian owned and operated by David Thiu, Mobility Shop Direct was founded in 2019 to help all Australians find the right Mobility Aids to maintain their Mobility and Independence.
Whilst working as a Locum Pharmacist throughout Australia, David noticed that many of his patients were frustrated by how hard it was to find mobility aids and by the lack of information available. Most Pharmacies either did not stock any Mobility Aids, or those that did only had a limited range available, with many staff members insufficiently trained. Even when shopping online, most of the sites that did sell mobility aids were difficult to navigate, did not provide enough educational material to assist with the buying process, and did not have a wide enough selection.
To fill this gap in the market, David spent hundreds of hours researching, writing buying guides, and building this brand new site that you're on now. Thanks to David you can now shop, browse and learn about Mobility Aids all in one place in the comfort of your own home, and even have everything delivered to your doorsteps!
Today, we stay true to our roots and are online-only. We plan to stay that way in order to offer our customers the lowest possible factory-direct prices, fastest shipping times, and world-class customer service by phone, email, and live chat. Operating online-only means we can offer all this without sacrificing any of the things that made us excited to start this business in the first place like being able to travel and help people all over the world.
How We Give Back To The Community:
We love to give back to our community. Our love for Mobility Aids extends far beyond our local community. We've partnered with Variety to help Children live a better life with the help of Mobility Aids. It's amazing what a difference a Mobility Aid can make to a person's life. Watch this video to learn more about what Variety does for children and families in Australia.
Please consider donating to our fundraising campaign for the Variety. All proceeds go to help children in need to help them gain Mobility, Self Esteem, and Independence.
You can call our customer support team on 1300 132 952 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm AEST.
You can chat live with our customer support team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, just look for the button in the lower-right corner that says "Chat with our support."
You can email our customer support team: email@example.com and we will reply within 1-2 hours during waking hours.
You can write to us: 15 Kendall St, C/O D47342, Clyde NSW 2142
We hope you enjoy our Mobility aids as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you want to learn more about Mobility Aids, why you should get one, what they are, how they work, and when the best time to get one is, check out our Rollator Buyer's Guide, our Wheelchair Buyer's Guide, our Electric Wheelchair Buyer's Guide and our Mobility Scooters Buyer's Guide.