At Mobility Shop Direct all of our products are manufactured at the highest standards and all come with 12 month manufacturer warranty, that guarantees your product will be free from any defects.
In the unfortunate event that you notice any parts damaged or defective please take a photo and contact us ASAP, preferably within 72hrs, so that we can organise one of the following at our discretion at no cost to you:
- Repair or replace goods (or part of them)
- Resupply or fix a problem with services (or part of them)
- Provide compensation to you
- Wear and Tear Parts such as but not limited to castor wheels, brakes, handgrips, handles, forearm crutches' cuffs, armrests, seats/lids, backrests.
- Goods affected by improper use or misuse, neglect, excessive handling beyond normal, commercial use.
- Tampering, modifications, and/or repairs made to any parts without the consent of manufacturer.
- Improper operation, maintenance or storage, or exposure to extreme humidity, heat and corrosive conditions.
- Contamination, battery fluid spillage or leakage.
- Accidents (intentional or otherwise), damage as a result of handling or transportation by consumer or any circumstances beyond the control of Mobility Shop Direct and Manufacturers.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make a warranty claim and we will do our very best to rectify the situation.