At Mobility Shop Direct all of our products are manufactured at the highest standards and all come with 12 month manufacturer warranty, that guarantees your product will be free from any defects.
In the unfortunate event that you notice any parts damaged or defective please take a photo/video and email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP, so we can determine the best course of action to fix the problem.
- We may ship out replacement parts
- We may provide compensation to you
- We may need you to bring walker to nearest servicing centre for fixing
- Wear and Tear Parts such as but not limited to castor wheels, brakes, handgrips, handles, forearm crutches' cuffs, armrests, seats/lids, backrests.
- Goods affected by improper use or misuse, neglect, excessive handling beyond normal, commercial use.
- Tampering, modifications, and/or repairs made to any parts without the consent of manufacturer.
- Improper operation, maintenance or storage, or exposure to extreme humidity, heat and corrosive conditions.
- Contamination, battery fluid spillage or leakage.
- Accidents (intentional or otherwise), damage as a result of handling or transportation by consumer or any circumstances beyond the control of Mobility Shop Direct and Manufacturers.
Locations for Repairs & Services
Please note that it your responsibility to call 1800 765 833 and bring your mobility aids to one of the following locations for assessment, and advise us if any parts or repairs are covered under warranty:
- Sydney: Unit 2, 9-11 South St, Rydalmere, NSW 2116
- Canberra: Unit 5, 74-76 Townsville St, Fyshwick ACT 2609
- Melbourne: 30 Brand Drive, Thomastown VIC 3074
- Brisbane: Unit 1, 320 Curtin Av West, Ingle Farm, QLD 4009
- Adelaide: 32 Richmond Rd, Keswick SA 5035
- Perth: Unit 2, 50 Pilbara St, Welshpool WA 6106
- Darwin: Unit 4, 9 McKinnon Rd, Berrimah NT 0828
In the event that these centres are too far away, you are welcome to utilise any other mobility aids repairers, or ship these to one of these locations at your own expense.