At Mobility Shop Direct, we strive to deliver your products to you as soon as we can at the cheapest price possible, and we work with a number of reputable suppliers and shipping companies Australia Wide to achieve this.
If you live in a Metro or Inner Regional Suburb in NSW, VIC, ACT, SA or QLD shipping will be FREE, but if you live outside these suburbs shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
Please note that these rates are based on ATL, and you can organise ‘Signature on Delivery’ by placing a note at the ‘Add to Cart’ Page.
- After placing your order you will receive an order confirmation. This means that we have authorised your credit card or paypal for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we will reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, and our fraud department has given us the green lights, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your item is unavailable or your order has been flagged as fraudulent, we will attempt to contact you by phone or email, or cancel it if we are unable to contact you.
- Please allow us 1-3 business days to prepare your order.
- We utilise a number of reputable couriers to deliver your package such as StarTrack, TNT, and DHL and the courier used will depend on your parcel size, availability and cost at the time of booking.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive another email with tracking information.
- Shipping will vary depending on the location your product is shipped from and the delivery address.
- Most of warehouses are based on NSW, and the estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Metro NSW and VIC: 1-4 Business Days
- Metro QLD, ACT, SA: 2-4 Business Days
- Metro WA: 5-8 Business Days
- Rural NSW, VIC, QLD, and SA: 5-8 Business Days
- NT and Rural WA: 7-12 Business Days
- Please note that Business Days Excludes Weekends and Public Holidays
- If you’ve ordered multiple items they may arrive in separate shipments and at different times.
- If you don’t receive your product within the estimated delivery window please email us at email@example.com
N.B. We cannot guarantee a delivery date, but can only provide an estimated timeframe based on where you are located. If you need something urgently we recommend you shop at a local mobility aids retailer even if they are more expensive.
Christmas Holiday Period
Please note that our warehouses will be closed after 20 December 2023, and items ordered after this date might not be shipped out until they re-open on the 8th of January 2024.
- Please inspect your product(s) as soon as possible upon delivery and let us know if there are any issues as there may be a limited window where we can resolve with suppliers and shipping companies.
- If any products have been damaged upon arrival or are faulty, please send through photos to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days so we can resolve this for you.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com