At Mobility Shop Direct, we strive to deliver your products to you as soon as we can at the cheapest price possible, and we work with a number of reputable suppliers and shipping companies Australia Wide to achieve this.
If you live in a Metro or Inner Regional Suburb shipping will be FREE, but if you live outside these suburbs shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
Please note that these rates are based on ATL, and you can organise ‘Signature on Delivery’ by placing a note at the ‘Add to Cart’ Page.
- After placing your order you will receive an order confirmation. This means that we have authorised your credit card or paypal for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we will reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, delivery is to a non PO BOX Address and our fraud department has given us the green lights, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your item is unavailable or your order has been flagged as fraudulent, we will attempt to contact you by phone or email, or cancel it if we are unable to contact you.
- Your order will normally be processed and shipped within 1-3 business days (but larger products such as Mobility Scooters may take longer e.g. 3-5 Business Days).
- We utilise a number of reputable couriers to deliver your package such as StarTrack, TNT, and DHL and the couier used will depend on your parcel size, availability and cost at the time of booking.
- As soon as couriers have been booked to pick the parcel at our warehouse, we will send you a notification by email.
- Shipping will vary depending on the location your product is shipped from and the delivery address.
- Most of warehouses are based on NSW, and the estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Metro NSW and VIC: 1-3 Business Days
- Metro QLD, ACT, and SA: 2-4 Business Days
- Metro WA 4-6 Business Days
- Rural NSW, VIC, QLD, SA and TAS: 3-6 Business Days
- NT and Rural WA: 5-12 Business Days
- Please note that if you’ve ordered multiple items they may arrive in separate shipments and at different times.
- If you don’t receive your product within 7 business days please email us at email@example.com
Please note that if your state currently has border closures in place, shipping may be delayed by 1-3 extra business days, and if we lose too much money on delivery we reserve the right to cancel your order.
- Please inspect your product(s) as soon as possible upon delivery and let us know if there are any issues as there may be a limited window where we can resolve with suppliers and shipping companies.
- If any products have been damaged upon arrival or are faulty, please send through photos to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days so we can resolve this for you.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com